Tradeling.com
العربية
...
Cart

DealsRFQ Marketplace

Mustela Gentle Baby Cleansing Gel 500 ml

    WAS:

    73 AED

    NOW:

    41 AED

    / piece

    excluding VAT

    SAVE:

    32 AED

    44% OFF

    Buy now pay later credit card installments now available (T&Cs apply)

    About this item

    It soothes baby’s skin and compensates for the drying effect of bathing, while leaving a unique and delightful scent on baby's skin.

    For guaranteed safety from birth, our skin care products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and must go through over 450 measures and tests.

    Our avocado, grown responsibly, comes from a circular economy (no waste!).It is also combined with: Vitamin B5, for its soothing properties.Mild surfactants, for gentle cleansing.

    Specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

    Seller information

    AL IMAN TRADING CO LLC

    Verified

    Services

    Inspection Service

    Overview

    Seller SKU ID:
    HAC191
    Technical specification sheet available by request
    No
    Gender
    Unisex

    Product description

    This Gentle baby cleansing gel cleanses the face, body and hair of newborns and children. Its gentle formula with avocado protects and respects children's skin and can be used daily, from birth on. High-tolerance, it soothes and compensates for the drying effects of bathing. Ingredients- 90% ingredients are of natural origin The remaining 10% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and long term protection of the formula. AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRIC ACID, PANTHENOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.

    Buy on Tradeling

    • Source on Tradeling

    • Request For Quotation

    • All Categories

    • All Sellers

    • All Brands

    About Tradeling

    Help & Contact

    Tradeling Services

    • Tradeling Logistics

    • Tradeling Pro

    • Tradeling Commodity

    • edukaan

    Stay Updated

    © 2022 tradeling.com. All rights reserved.

    BLINK Technologies FZCO - Dubai Airport Free-zone (DAFZA) - Building 9W - 5th floor