Effective October 13, 2020
Tradeling may update the TPTC at any time. Any changes to the TPTC will be posted on this page. Once posted, the new TPTC will be effective immediately. By continuing to apply for a credit line or using an existing credit line, you will be considered to have accepted the updated TPTC.
- Conditions for Credit Line Application
- Any UAE company registered as a Buyer on the Tradeling.com platform is eligible to apply for a credit line.
- The credit line is only available for purchases made on Tradeling.com, through participating sellers. A list of these sellers can be found here.
- For the application for a credit line to be fully considered, the following documents must be submitted to Tradeling for review:
- Trade License
- Passport, visa and Emirates ID copy of the owner;
- VAT Certificate;
- Signed consent form for Tradeling to pull the Al Etihad Credit Bureau report for both the company and the owner; and
- Any further documents as requested, if the submitted documents do not give a full assessment of the credit risk.
- Submission of an application and documents for the credit line does not guarantee that credit will be granted. Your application may be rejected for any reason whatsoever.
- Approval of Credit Line
- After submitting the financial documentation, if your line of credit is approved, you will receive a Term Sheet from Tradeling, which states the terms and conditions of the credit line.
- Once the Term Sheet is signed, you are immediately eligible to use the credit line for qualified purchases.
- Tradeling’s Liability
- You agree to defend Tradeling, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees against any and all third-party losses, claims and liabilities (including legal costs) which may result from your violation of this TPTC or use of the credit line services. You agree to fully compensate Tradeling for such losses.
- Tradeling will not be liable to pay any consequential, indirect, punitive or incidental damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), resulting from your application for the credit line, the granting or denial of the credit line or use or the attempt to use the credit line.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This TPTC is governed by and construed according to the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai. Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this TPTC, including any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, performance, discharge and applicable remedies, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre (“DIFC”) Small Claims Tribunal (“SCT”). For disputes that do not qualify for determination through the SCT, the Courts of the DIFC will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle such dispute.
If you have any questions regarding this TPTC, please Contact Us.